Dead Cells puts you in control of a failed alchemic experiment trying to figure out what's happening on a sprawling, ever-changing and seemingly cursed Island. Tough but fair combat, responsive controls, challenging foes, permadeath and of course, the emergency panic roll to get you out of trouble, make for a demanding, visceral and cathartic action game.
- Roguevania: the progressive exploration of an interconnected world, with the Replay ability of a rogue-little and the adrenaline pumping threat of permadeath
- 2D souls-little action: tough but fair combat, the iconic dodge roll, more than 90 weapons and spells with unique gameplay
- Nonlinear progression: sewers, ossuary or ramparts? once unlocked, special permanent abilities allow you to access new paths to reach your objective
- Exploration: secret rooms, hidden passages, charming landscapes. Take a moment to stroll the towers and Breath in that fresh sea mist infused air
- Dead Cells is a brutally challenging 2D action-platformer with No checkpoints. you'll get better. Eventually
|Compatibility||No Region Protection|
|Rated||T - Teens|