Warranty and Exchange
What is Your Warranty?
Warranty is a 15-day replacement for factory defect, subject to certain guidelines.
- A receipt is required for all returns and exchanges.
- Returned product(s) must be in the original packaging including manuals, cabling and accessories all in good condition.
We do not accept items of:
- Any product(s) returned more than 15 days from the date of purchase.
- Any product(s) not in its original condition.
- Any product(s) that is damaged or incomplete parts.
- Any product(s) that were sold as part of a bundle, unless the bundle is returned complete.
- Any product(s) failure in performance caused by or resulting from acts of God, fire, flood, accident.
Please do not send us product(s) that do not meet the return criteria listed above, as we do not issue warranty for non-qualifying items and cannot return the items to you.
Upon satisfactory return of the product(s) to Game One Gadget, replacement product(s) will be shipped to the Customer if Game One Gadget is satisfied that the product(s) returned by the Customer is defective after suitable test and inspections by the Seller. If replacement product(s) is not available, a refund of product price will be made to the Customer.
How do I avail for warranty?
Customer has to file a request of return via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: Order Number, Item
Attach Photos if any and description of the complaint
Please take note: Customer returns the product(s) at his/her own expense.
How do I avail of Service Warranty?
You can email us through email@example.com of the problem you encounter on the product. Attach photos if any, and we will respond to you as soon as we can.
We only charge for the PARTS that needs to be replaced. Parts are subject to availabity.